DENVER — Highway closures continue in areas of Denver, parts of northern Colorado and locations west of the Front Range Friday as a result of flooding, rock and mudslides.
The Colorado Department of Transportation advises against driving unless absolutely necessary in the following counties:
— Clear Creek
Even if things look OK, they may not be as they appear. Roads and bridges could have damage that is not apparent.
Many highways and bridges will stay closed as a precaution until crews are able to evaluate them for safety.
The following roads are closed to traffic in both directions unless otherwise noted.
Ongoing closures in northern Colorado Updated 9:45 p.m. Friday
- I-25 northbound and southbound ramps to State Highway 119
- U.S. 34 between Glade Road and Estes Park
- U.S. 34 from MP 114 to MP 117.25 east of Greeley
- U.S. 36 between Boulder and Estes Park
- US 85 from 42nd in Evans (MP 264.5) to County Road 44 in LaSalle (MP 258.5)
- U.S. 85 from 37th Street (MP 264.5) to County Road 49 in Greeley
- U.S. 287 at Big Thompson River in Loveland from SH 402 to 5th Street
- U.S. 287 in Fort Collins from MP 347 to MP 348
- US 287 from MP 307 (Isabella) to MP 310 (SH 52)
- SH 7 between Lyons and Estes Park
- SH 14 between Ted’s Place and Walden
- SH 52 eastbound from County Road (CR) 1 to U.S. 287
- SH 60 at CR 46
- SH 66 between 53rd Street (Longmont) and Lyons
- SH 66 between CR 13 and CR 19
- SH 119 between Boulder and Nederland (Boulder Canyon)
- SH 119 between County Line Road and I-25
- SH 170 from SH 93 to El Dorado Canyon State Park
- SH 257 between SH 60/Milliken to US 34
- SH 392 from I-25 (Larimer County Road 5) east to 17th Street in Windsor
Ongoing closures in the Denver metro area
- I-70 eastbound off-ramp to Quebec Street
- SH 8 between Morrison and U.S. 285
- SH 72 (Indiana Street) between 72nd and 80th avenues
- SH 72 between SH 93 and SH 119 (Coal Creek Canyon)
- SH 83 (Parker Road) between Florida and Jewell avenues