DENVER (KDVR) — Governor Jared Polis provided an update Tuesday on the state’s response to COVID-19.
You can watch the news conference above.
Here are our latest stories on COVID-19 in Colorado.
- ‘Viral Shedding’; What is it and how long can you shed COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Timeline: Why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after exposure
- COVID-19: When should I quarantine? When can I see people if I’ve been exposed? Here are the facts
- List: Support Colorado restaurants during COVID-19 Level Red
- Level Red: What are the guidelines? Many counties move to tighter COVID-19 restrictions Friday