As concern about the coronvirus grows, we want to make sure your questions and concerns are being heard.
In the video above, FOX31 and Channel 2’s Shaul Turner joined Dr. Steve Cobb, the Denver chief medical officer for Centura Health. They discussed your questions about the virus.
- Summit County identifies condo in Keystone where coronavirus patient stayed
- Cruise ship that carried man who died from coronavirus held off California coast with 3,500 people on board
- Person ‘suspected of carrying’ coronavirus transported from Grand County to Front Range for testing
- Centennial couple self-quarantines after trip to Italy
- Second ‘presumptive positive’ Colorado coronavirus case is Douglas County woman who traveled internationally
- Watch: Coronavirus in Colorado news conference with governor, health department
- Colorado school districts prepare for any potential coronavirus threats
- Here’s a list of disinfectants you can use against coronavirus
- A behind-the-scenes look at how the state health lab tests samples for coronavirus
- 31 songs to wash your hands to while preventing spread of coronavirus