Cooking oil fire displaces Denver couple

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DENVER — Cooking oil caused a fire in a Denver home at the 2100 block south Fox Street.

The couple living in the house were displaced from the home.

The RedCross offered assistance to the couple.

No injuries were reported as a result of this fire.

Most Read

Top Stories

More Home Page Top Stories