DENVER (KDVR) — There are hundreds of unsolved homicide cases, long-term missing person cases, and unidentified remains cases in Colorado where at least three years have passed since the crime happened.
Who murdered Michael Conner 25 years ago?
Michael Conner was found dead in his apartment near 28th and California in Denver’s Five Points neighborhood 25 years ago.
“I just don’t see the point in stabbing the man 92 times from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet,” his niece Ambroshia Conner told FOX31 on the 20th anniversary of Conner’s murder.
Conner was 35 years old at the time of his murder. To this day, his case remains unsolved.
“Somebody knows something, and all we’re asking is some justice for him,” Helen Conner told FOX31 in 2017. “Somebody had to see something that night.”
If you have any information about Conner’s murder, please contact the Denver Police Department at 720-913-2000.
You can also reach out to Metro Denver Crime Stoppers and remain anonymous by calling 720-913-7867.
Highlighting cold cases in Colorado
Here are some of the other cases we’ve highlighted:
- Cold case: Who murdered Maggie Long 1,651 days ago?
- Cold case: What happened to Elizabeth Miller 40 years ago?
- Cold case: Who kidnapped Christopher Abeyta 35 years ago?
- Cold case: Who killed JonBenét Ramsey 25 years ago?
- Cold case: Who killed Jessica Bejarano 15 years ago
- Cold case: Where is Terri Ackerman?
- Cold case: Who killed Richard Elliott at a grocery store 23 years ago?
- ‘Don’t ever give up hope’: Cold case: Who killed Edward Steinbach?
- Cold Case: Who killed Denise Davenport 37 years ago?
- Cold case: Who murdered James O’Neal Johnson 23 years ago?
- Cold case: Where is Jennifer Lynn Marcum?
- Cold case: Who murdered Daniel Lell in Aurora in 2013?
- Missing: Highlighting the search for people missing in Colorado
- 18 people remain unidentified in Denver since 1970
If you ever have a cold case you would like us to feature, please fill out this form or send an email to email@example.com:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System shows there are currently 21,556 open missing persons cases in the United States and over 300 in Colorado.