CHILDERSBURG, Ala. (WIAT) — The creative Childersburg principal that brought you this “masterpiece” on his feelings about the coronavirus is back with his spin on a hit classic.
Dr. Quentin Lee of Childersburg High School is back, and this time he’s breaking down the COVID-19 safety measures in his parody of MC Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This.” Take a look.
Dr. Lee’s newest parody comes as schools across Alabama prepare to open back up for the new school year. It goes over procedures like wearing masks, checking temperatures, and staying 6 feet away from one another in a way that is sure to entertain and inform the returning students.
Keep busting those moves, Dr. Lee.
What’s been your favorite song or parody during the coronavirus pandemic? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia.
- Couple killed in East Troublesome Fire, Grand County Sheriff’s Office confirms
- Fire destroys longtime ranch in Grand County
- Amid ‘skyrocketing’ cases, Adams County moving to stricter COVID restrictions on Oct. 28
- Gov. Polis tours 4 wildfire sites, says his priority is protecting lives
- ‘We need snow to end this fire’; Firefighters optimistic they can protect Granby until weekend snow arrives