AURORA, Colo. — Seven men were arrested after a two-day child prostitution sting last month, the Aurora Police Department said Tuesday. The department’s Internet Crimes Against Children Unit performed the sting on May 18-19.
The seven men were arrested for soliciting for child prostitution and criminal attempt to commit patronizing a prostituted child. Both are felonies.
If convicted, the men could face four to 12 years in prison and would be required to register as a sex offender. They were booked into the Arapahoe County Jail and their cases have been filed with the 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office.
The men have been identified as:
- Henry Pollreis, 58 from Lakewood, a self-employed handyman
- Travis Atkins, 37 from Parker, a self-employed driver
- Francisco Vergara-Marquina, 52 from Denver, a cook
- Trent Timbana, 30 from For Washakie, Wyo., an energy auditor
- Antuan Wilkerson, 36 from Aurora, a salesman
- Enrique Jimenez, 48 from Evans, a manager for a delivery company
- Juan Sanchez-Ramirez, 32 from Denver, a cook supervisor