How to download Colorado’s Best video
If you are looking for a specific video from one of our shows, this guide will show you how to download it. Segments featured on Colorado’s Best are for client use only and cannot be duplicated or republished without express permission.
1. Make sure you are using a Mozilla Firefox browser. This process only works with Firefox.
2. Visit the video download page.
3. Scroll down to find the date your segment aired.
4. Once you locate the file, right click on “stream_redirect.”
5. Then click on “Save Link As” or “Save File.”
**Note: If you get an error, reload the video download page and start over at step 3.
6. It will automatically generate a really long and confusing alpha-numeric file name that can (and should) be renamed. Here you can choose the folder or location on your computer where you’d like to save it.
IMPORTANT: The file extension .mp4 must be added to the file in order for it to work.
If you have questions, feel free to email us.