Multiple businesses targeted in smash-and-grab burglaries in Littleton, Jefferson County
LITTLETON, Colo.– At least four businesses were targeted on Wednesday morning in smash-and-grab burglaries in Littleton, according to Littleton police.
- JP Nori Sushi at 5302 South Federal Boulevard
- Napa Nectars at 5302 South Federal Boulevard
- Dairy Queen at 2897 West Belleview Avenue
- Subway at 2897 West Belleview Avenue
According to police, two male suspects were seen in surveillance video wearing grey hoodies and black pants.
Another surveillance video shows the same suspects pulling up in what appears to be an SUV, possibly a Jeep, according to police.
The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office says it is investigating four other smash-and-grab burglaries from Wednesday morning. At this time, it is unclear if the incidents are connected.
The locations in Jefferson County that were impacted are:
- Honey Baked Ham at 8086 West Bowles
- Inno-vape at 8086 West Bowles
- Subway at 8176 South Wadsworth Boulevard
- Kraken Abyss Vapor at 8176 South Wadsworth Boulevard
No suspect description is currently available from the smash-and-grabs in Jefferson County. The sheriff’s department say it is currently looking at surveillance video.AlertMe