LAKEWOOD, Colo. -- A total of 12 people have now been cited after a fight at a youth baseball game in Lakewood earlier this month.
The Lakewood Police Department on Thursday released a list of all 12 who have been given citations for disorderly conduct.
The list includes a 16-year-old and 11 adults.
The brawl happened June 15 at youth baseball fields on W. Vassar Drive.
A video of the fight released by police gained national attention.
“This is not going to be tolerated in Lakewood,” said police spokesman John Romero. “This is not who we are. This is not the kind of community that we have.”
Police credited the public with helping identify people in the video.
“Almost immediately, after posting that video, the messages started rolling in,” Romero said. “People on Facebook, people on Twitter.”
All 12 people cited will be required to appear in Lakewood Municipal Court.
Police released the following list of people cited:
- 24-year-old David Anthony Williams of Littleton
- 55-year- old Ernest Gabriel Vigil of Denver
- 47-year-old Manuel Miramon Garduno Sr. of Denver
- 29-year-old Manuel Miramon Garduno Jr. of Denver
- 26-year-old Darren Jearld Garduno of Denver
- 29-year-old Danielle Susan McNellis of Denver
- 29-year-old Ean Jeffrey Vigil of Lakewood
- 27-year-old Martina Marie Garduno of Denver
- 30-year-old Melissa Marie Irizarry of Lakewood
- 29-year-old Maximinio Andrew Marquez of Denver
- 30-year-old Anaise Ann Amaya of Lakewood
- 16-year-old juvenile not being identified due to age