Maximizing Your Recovery When You’ve Been Hurt On Someone Else’s Property

Colorado's Best Attorney, Phil Harding, takes us to law school for the lay person. Today he talked about what happens if you're injured on the property of another person, and how to maximize your recovery.

If you have any legal questions for Harding & Associates, just submit your question on our Ask the Attorney page. Phil answers all questions personally and confidentially. If you'd like to reach Harding & Associates directly, all (303)762-9500, or visit them online at