4 people taken to a hospital after inhaling ‘unknown substance’ at Waste Management facility

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DENVER — Four people went to the hospital Friday night after inhaling an unknown substance at a Waste Management facility.

The Denver Fire Department said crews responded to a hazardous materials investigation at 5395 Franklin Street at around 6:30 p.m..

Workers waited outside while first responders conducted their investigation.

Firefighters said they did not find the source of the leak and the fire department turned control of the situation back over to Waste Management.

The conditions of the four people who went to the hospital were not provided to the media.

AlertMe
Google Map for coordinates 39.794845 by -104.969369.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.