COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- One of the suspects arrested in connection with the homicides of two El Paso County teenagers has agreed to a plea deal and will be sentenced to four years in prison, KRDO reports.
The bodies of Greer, 15, and Partida, 16, were found along Old Pueblo Road near Fountain on March 12.
On Monday, Angelita Prado, 21, pleaded guilty to charges including eluding police, second-degree kidnapping and drug charges. Prado will serve four years in prison and three years probation.
Five other suspects were scheduled to appear in court on Monday, according to KRDO.
- Gustavo Marquez, 19, was who booked on two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of aggravated robbery, two counts of kidnapping and one count of child abuse resulting in death.
- Diego Chacon, 19, was booked on two charges of first-degree murder, two charges of second-degree kidnapping, aggravated robbery and child abuse. He was also arrested by El Paso County deputies before the homicides on drug and weapons charges.
- Joseph Arthur Rodriquez, 18, was booked on two charges of first-degree murder, two charges of second-degree kidnapping, aggravated robbery, child abuse and accessory. He was also previously arrested on kidnapping charges.
- Alexandra Marie Romero, 20, was booked on charges of second-degree kidnapping and accessory.
- Marco Antonio Garcia-Bravo, 20, was booked on two charges of first-degree murder, two charges of second-degree kidnapping, aggravated robbery and child abuse.
On July 24, Carlos Meza accepted a deal, pleading guilty to a possession of a weapon charge. He will be put on two years of supervised probation.
On July 17, Breanna Eloise Dahlberg pleaded guilty to false imprisonment in connection with the case.AlertMe