Fire contained at Centennial Gun Club

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CENTENNIAL, Colo. — A fire broke out Tuesday afternoon at the Centennial Gun Club, South Metro Fire Rescue said.

The fire started before 3 p.m. at the club at 11800 E Peakview Ave. The fire was out by 5:30 p.m.

Fire officials said fire was accidental and caused by grinding operations while the facility is undergoing some minor improvements.

No injuries were reported.

AlertMe
Google Map for coordinates 39.596680 by -104.852438.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.