Are you thinking about heading out for a hiking tomorrow? Saturday is National Trails Day. So if you're planning a hike, why not make sure you're equipped with some of the hottest tech tools. Meagan Dorsch from Verizon Wireless shows us some cool tools to take on the next hike in this video report.
You can find more information about trails in your area at National Trails Day.
- Weather any storm with the Samsung S8, built to withstand water and dust
- LifeProof Fre Powercase is a water proof, dirt proof, snow proof case than can also withstand your epic excursion
- With the Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband you can track distance traveled and active minutes on the trail.
- Keep connected on the trail without having to bring your smartphone with the new Wear24 connected 4G LTE smartwatch.
- Mophie Powerstation and Mophie Juicepack provide your device that extra charge when you are out on the trail.
- With the GoPro HERO5 camera, you can re-live your adventures just as you remember them in stunning 4K video and 12 MP photos, plus it’s rugged and waterproof.
- UE Boom 2 is a wireless speaker delivers 360-degree sound and is waterproof for up to 30 minutes at a depth of up to 1 meter