DENVER — Uber has released a list of the top restaurants in Denver, based on where customers want to be dropped off.
Uber’s list was strictly driven by where riders wanted to go, and did not take into account user reviews from sites like Yelp.
Denver was one of 12 major cities where Uber made lists of the top restaurants. It made six lists in different categories.
The lists included: Most popular, local favorites, up-and-coming, top brunch spots, weekend picks and date night spots.
Uber said it will be updating the lists on its website with the latest rankings.
The most popular restaurants in Denver, according to Uber, in November are:
- ViewHouse Eatery, Bar & Rooftop (2015 Market St.)
- Punch Bowl Social (65 Broadway)
- Stoney’s Bar and Grill (1111 Lincoln St.)
- Linger (2030 W. 30th Ave.)
- Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant (1525 Blake St.)
- The Retro Room Salon & Lounge (2034 Larimer St.)
- Wynkoop Brewing Co. (1634 18th St.)
- LoDo’s Bar and Grill (1946 Market St.)
- Thirsty Lion Gastropub & Grill (1605 Wynkoop St.)
- Sushi Den (1487 S. Pearl St.)
The full list and the other categories is on Uber’s restaurant guide.AlertMe