WASHINGTON — 4C Foods is recalling several brands of grated cheese because it could be contaminated with salmonella.
4C Grated Cheese, Homestyle Grated Cheese and Cento Grated Cheese brands are all included in the voluntary recall.
The nationwide recall includes the cheese that was packaged in vacuum-sealed glass jars, with best by dates between Nov. 12, 2016 and Nov. 12, 2018.
The recalled items, with UPC codes, include:
- 4C All Natural Parmesan Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-33126)
- 4C All Natural Parmesan/Romano Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-37126)
- 4C All Natural 100% Imported Italian Pecorino Romano Cheese (UPC 41387-77126)
- 4C HomeStyle All Natural Parmesan Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-32790)
- 4C HomeStyle All Natural Parmesan/Romano Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-11627)
- 4C HomeStyle All Natural 100% Imported Italian Pecorino Romano Cheese (UPC 41387-12302)
- Cento Parmesan Grated Cheese (UPC 70796-90502)
- Cento Romano Grated Cheese (UPC 70796-90501)
No illnesses have been reported. Anyone with the products should return it to the store where it was purchased for a full refund.AlertMe