Chicken Street Tacos
SERVINGS 4-5 YIELD15 Street Tacos
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken(can be frozen)
- 1cup chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄2teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1⁄2cup cilantro (not minced)
- 2cups minced and cleaned fresh cilantro
- 1cup minced onion
- 1cup pico de gallo
- 30 round corn tortillas or 30 white corn tortillas, 3-4-inch or Flour
- 2 limes, cut into slices
- The Meat:.
- Take all of the top ingredients and put in a pan and Marinate for 1 hour. Cook on grill on high, till cooked through. Remove Cilantro and Tear up chicken with two forks or cut into strips.
- Heat the tortillas in light oil using cast iron skillet.
- Use two tortilla stacked and put a small circle of meat in the middle.
- Top with Cilantro, onions, pico de gallo. Squeeze of Lime.
- Serve immediately while hot.
- Can add some salsa choices to taste.
- Can be topped with Favorite Slaw and pickled onions.
- NOTE: I used Chicken you can make this with Pork or beef also.