DENVER — Netfflix has created new episodes of “Gilmore Girls” and it has announced pop-up coffee houses to celebrate the return.
They are the mini-versions of “Luke’s Diner,” the restaurant where so many scenes of the show took place. You’ll be able to get free coffee and buy Luke’s Diner merchandise.
It will start at 7 a.m. Wednesday at three locations in the Denver metro area and three more in Colorado Springs.
- Purple Door Coffee (2962 Welton St., Denver)
- Solid Grounds (6504 S. Broadway, Centennial)
- Coffee Place European Cafe (5580 S. Parker Road, Aurora)
- Story Coffee Company (120 E. Bijou St., Colorado Springs)
- Urban Steam Coffee (1025 S. Sierra Madre St., Colorado Springs)
- Kawa Coffee (2427 N. Union Blvd., Colorado Springs)