The Longs Peak Scottish-Irish Highland Festival in Estes Park is celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year.
This year’s Festival will be held Sept. 8-11 in Estes Park and will feature Jousting competitions, Highland games, musical acts, dance performances, dog show contests and Scottish and Irish food, drink and crafts.
- The festival will kick off Thursday, September 8th with Tattoo Estes at 7:30 p.m. (Tattoo Estes will be held Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 9th through Sunday, September 11th – fairgrounds open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day, with musical acts nightly.
- Friday, September 9th and Saturday, September 10th – concerts start at 7:30 p.m.
- Festival Parade: Saturday, September 10th at 9:30 a.m. This year’s parade will begin with the fourth annual Highlander 5K race. Registration is open online.
- Saturday, September 10th – Longs Peak Scottish-Irish Highland Festival art show.