Four transported after small chemical spill at DoubleTree Hotel

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DENVER — Four were transported after a small non-hazardous chemical spill in the laundry room of a Denver DoubleTree Hotel Saturday afternoon.

It happened at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at 3203 Quebec Street in Denver, around 4 p.m.

Denver Fire found upon responding to an unknown chemical spill in the laundry room that approximately two pints of fluid were spilled as workers were pouring chemicals from one container to another.

Five people were being checked out by paramedics on scene.

According to Denver Fire, four were transported with minor inhalation complaints.

The product was all cleaned up and the vapors completely ventilated as of 5 p.m. according to Denver Fire.

Google Map for coordinates 39.762931 by -104.904337.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.