Person, dog rescued from fire at Aurora home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

AURORA, Colo. — A person has been taken to the hospital following a fire at an Aurora home on Tuesday afternoon.

The home is located at 1293 South Troy St., according to the Aurora Fire Department.

1 victim was rescued by ladder and 1 person was taken to the hospital, according to an Aurora Fire tweet.

A dog was also rescued, the fire department says.

Aurora Fire says the fire is under control and being investigated.

AlertMe