Woman, three kids hurt in Aurora house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

AURORA, Colo. -- A fire that started in a garage and spread to a house sent a woman and three children to a hospital in Aurora on Thursday night.

It happened in the 15300 block of East Idaho Place. The four people inside the house were able to get out, but they suffered smoke inhalation and were taken to a hospital for treatment.

All four were expected to be OK.

The fire destroyed the house and the American Red Cross was assisting the family.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.