Gas grill causes Arvada home to burn crews say, extensive damage

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
(Photo: Paul Makarushka)

(Photo: Paul Makarushka)

ARVADA, Colo. — Arvada fire crews worked to put out a house fire around 1:45 p.m. on Friday.

Flames were reportedly shooting out the back of the home.

Witnesses said there was extensive damage to the home.

No one was injured but one resident of the home was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

The fire was put out by crews on scene shortly beforeĀ 2:30 p.m.

The cause of the fire was a gas fueled grill near the home, Arvada Fire reported.

AlertMe
Google Map for coordinates 39.818933 by -105.125111.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.