There are hundreds of reasons to clink glasses and say “cheers” July 18-19 in Keystone’s River Run Village. Actually, there are 300 reasons, with 300 different wines to taste from red to rosé and from pinots to sparkling at the Keystone Wine and Jazz Festival.
The festival has grown to the point where organizers developed an app to help wine lovers and event attendees find their favorite wines and food booths, as well as to keep track of the wine seminars and lineup of jazz bands and musicians. Download the app: http://tasteseller.com/keystone/download.php
The festival starts on Friday evening with a Reserve Wine Tasting event and a performance by the Will Donato Trio at the Warren Station Center for the Arts in River Run Village at Keystone. Tickets are $85 in advance and $90 at the door.
Then, the festival ramps up on Saturday with free jazz music in River Run Village with Chris Standring, Will Donato solo, Dotsero and Joey Sommerville. Sunday’s lineup features Selina Albright, , Will Donato, Sheryl Renee and Elan Trotman. The wine will be flowing from 1 to 5 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday.
Buy tickets in advance to save. Wine tasting tickets range from $60 for a one-day wine tasting pass with food tickets to $100 for a two-day pass with food tickets. At the door, a one-day wine tasting pass will be $65 and a two-day tasting pass will be $120. https://keystonewineandjazz15.eventbrite.com
Other event tickets are available:
- Saturday and Sunday Wine Seminars: $25 per person per seminar
- 12:30 p.m., Saturday. Farm to Glass: The Basics of Sustainable, Organic & Biodynamic Winemaking
- 3 p.m., Saturday. For the Love of Chocolate & Wine
- 4 p.m., Saturday. Cigar and Craft Distillers
- 10:30 a.m., Sunday. Prosecco & Pancakes
- 2 p.m., Sunday. The Blend Trend
- Friday, July 17: Reserve Wine Tasting at Warren Station Center for the Arts: $85 per person in advance. $90 at the door.
- Sip and Savor the Ultimate Wine & Culinary Pass: This all-access package includes a weekend Grand Tasting pass for one person, a ticket for Friday Night Reserve Wine Tasting, one wine seminar of your choice and entry to the Prosecco & Pancakes tasting event on Sunday morning. $315 and only available for purchase in advance
TICKETS for sale: https://keystonewineandjazz15.eventbrite.com
Stay the weekend. Keystone’s “Glass Half Full Wine Package” includes lodging for two with a buy one, get one free wine tasting pass. Book lodging at www.keystoneresort.com.
Say cheers to the Keystone Neighbourhood Company. They’re donating a portion of the proceeds from the Wine and Jazz Festival to the Lake Dillon Foundation for the Performing Arts. The Lake Dillon Theatre Company is a professional theatre committed to enhancing the quality of life in Summit County and the Colorado Front Range by providing unique and accessible cultural experiences through the performing arts.
For more information, visit www.keystonefestivals.com or call 970-496-4FUN (4386). Share your festival experiences on social using the hashtag: #keystonewine.AlertMe