School closings and delays
Pinpoint Weather Alert Day: Snow, wind makes for blizzard conditions south and east of Denver

Baby extremely burned by boiling apple cider spill

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A 1-year-old boy from Charlotte is suffering from severe burns all over his body.

Remy Linkous pulled a crock pot off a kitchen counter full of boiling apple cider 5 days before Christmas, WSOC reported.

After the cider spilled, he had 2nd and 3rd degree burns all over his body.

The toddler was immediately flown to a hospital in Charlotte and then transferred to a hospital in Cincinnati, KSWB reported.

He will remain in the hospital for a few more weeks according to WSOC.

Donors have raised almost $50,000 for Remy’s medical bills on a GoFundMe page.

The family is updating everyone on Remy’s condition through that page.

AlertMe