Job market a bit brighter for new grads

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.


  • Tom Sanders

    That’s right….you have all those new jobs at Mcdonalds and Burger king created for you by democrats…Hey….you can protest for a wage of $15 hr. with the career burger flippers.

  • Dale Gross

    How are democrats responsible for an environment of low-paying jobs? I know Republicans would love for 51% of the population to work in the “public safety” service sector, keeping tabs on the other 49%. But they do love to pay these people pretty well, so maybe Dems are responsible for lower wages.

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.