Nine hospitalized following carbon monoxide leak at Noodles & Company
DENVER — At least nine people were hospitalized Saturday night following apparent carbon monoxide poisoning at the Noodles & Company restaurant on the 16th Street Mall, Denver Health reported.
“I can confirm that Denver Health Paramedics transported four patients to Denver Health, and it looks like another five were transported to (Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center,” Denver Health rep Betty Rueda said.
Most of the patients had already been released, the hospitals said Sunday afternoon.
The incident was reported about 8:07 p.m., police said. A total of 12 people, mostly employees, complained of headaches and nausea, police said.
The restaurant was closed Sunday while safety officials worked to solve the problem.AlertMe