Red Cross offering medical, emotional support stations for flood victims
The American Red Cross is planning to open Emergency Aid Stations in the areas affected by the Colorado floods on Friday.
The aid stations are expected to be open between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. to provide support for those people affected by the Colorado floods who are in need of medical services or emotional support.
Red Cross nurses will be at each site to help with minor medical needs, and Red Cross mental health professionals will be available to help with emotional support.
Emergency Aid Station locations:
- Boulder County — 4800 North 28th, Boulder
- Boulder County — City of Longmont Golf Course Parking lot, 1200 Cornell Dr. Longmont
- Larimer County — Big Thompson Elementary School Parking Lot, 7702 Highway 34, Loveland
- Weld County — City of Evans Park, 3939 Golden Street, Evans
- Jefferson County — Whispering Pines Church 73 Grossbam Rd, Golden
Changes to the locations or operating hours along with other information about the Red Cross response to the Colorado floods is regularly updated on RedCross.org/colorado under the topic of Community Happenings.AlertMe