Who Should You Speak With After An Accident?

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Often, one of the first people you will speak with after an accident is an insurance agent who represents the other party.  Even if the accident was NOT your fault, it is best to speak with an attorney to make sure you are getting the best legal representation and settlement possible. The attorneys at Benson and Case specialize in accidental injuries whether it’s automotive, property, or medical fraud; they want to make sure you get the best deal possible without sacrificing your rights.