DENVER -- Fraser's Favorites featured Grilled Skirt Steak Diablo on Friday, August 9.
The recipe appears below.
- 1 16-ounce jar roasted-garlic or other salsa $
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon sugar $
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1 1/2-pound skirt or hanger steak
- Combine 1 cup of the garlic salsa with the vinegar, oregano, sugar, and salt in a resealable plastic bag. Add the steak and marinate 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Light a charcoal grill and allow the coals to burn until covered with gray ash or heat a gas grill to high. Remove the beef from the marinade and cook 3 to 4 minutes, turn, then cook 3 to 4 minutes more or until medium rare. Slice thinly against the grain and serve.