National Cheesecake Day!!
July 30th is National Cheesecake Day and our friends from The Cheesecake Factory are celebrating it with their delicious new creation TOASTED MARSHMALLOW S’MORES GALORE! Plus half off all their cheesecakes for all dine-in guests. Go like The Cheesecake Factory on Facebook today to get the deal early, so you don’t have to wait any longer for yummy goodness. Check out this great recipe to make your own TOASTED MARSHMALLOW S’MORES GALORE.
• Slices of your favorite cheesecake – recommended flavors include:
o Adam`s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple
o Caramel Pecan Turtle
o Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
o Vanilla Bean
o White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
• Hershey`s® Milk Chocolate Bars
• Honey Maid® Graham Crackers
• Jumbo Marshmallows
1. Place the cheesecake slices into the freezer for several hours until they are ‘deeply chilled.’
2. Remove the deeply chilled slices of cheesecake from the freezer and cut into squares approximately ¼’ thick. Set aside.
3. Place 3 squares of Hershey`s® Milk Chocolate onto a Graham Cracker square.
4.Use a crème brulée torch to carefully warm the Milk Chocolate until it starts to get ‘shiny’ across the top (approximately 15 seconds.) (If you do not have a crème brulée torch microwave for a few seconds).
5.Cut a Jumbo Marshmallow into 1/3`s and place one of the 1/3`s (cut side ‘up’) on top of the warmed Milk Chocolate.
6.Use a crème brulée torch to carefully toast the Marshmallow until it turns a nice toasted brown color (approximately 30 seconds.) Note: Use a small container lid to ‘fan out’ the flame when the Marshmallow reaches the ideal color. (If you do not have a crème brulée torch microwave for a few seconds).
7.Place the deeply chilled Cheesecake square directly onto the toasted Marshmallow and immediately top with another Graham Cracker square.