DENVER -- Here is a fresh take on pulled pork, just in time for your next cook out.
Servings: 4 sandwiches
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
-- 2 cups coleslaw salad mix or 8.3 oz. bag coleslaw salad mix
-- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dressing
-- 1 pork tenderloin, about 1 1/2 lbs., trimmed
-- 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece® Honey Teriyaki Marinade
-- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
-- 1 red onion, sliced
-- 12 dill pickle chips
-- 4 hamburger or sandwich rolls
1. In a large bowl add the coleslaw and the ranch dressing and mix thoroughly.
2. Place the pork in a resealable plastic bag with the marinade and pepper flakes. Squeeze the air out of the bag and let stand refrigerated for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat charcoal grill. Place the pork on the grill and discard any remaining marinade.
4. Grill the pork together with the onions for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until an internal temperature of 145° F is reached and onions are golden. Let stand covered for 5 minutes before slicing. Lightly toast the rolls on the grill.
5. Top each roll with some of the sliced pork, grilled onions, slaw and pickles.