Personal Injury & Premises Liability

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

What do you do if you’re injured on someone else’s property and need help paying your medical bills?  There are some accidents where a property owner is at fault. The attorneys at Sisun & Scriven specialize in premises liability cases.


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.