Kirk Yuhnke's Cream Cheese Jalapeno Rolls
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ can Diced Jalapenos (2oz)
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Mix cream cheese, jalapenos and shredded cheese in bowl.
- Place crescent roll dough flat on cutting board, you should have two sections. Pinch perforated together seams.
- Spread mixture onto dough.
- Roll dough up and cut into 1” sections
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 12-14 minutes until golden brown
Jennifer Broome's Watermelon Salad
- Watermelon cut into bite-sized chunks
- Sliced Red Onion
- Feta Cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsps. Fresh mint
- Combine and whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper
- Add 2 tablespoons of mint
- Combine watermelon chunks and sliced red onion
- Toss with dressing.
- On bed of arugula, add watermelon, onions, and feta cheese
- Garnish with fresh mint
Brooke Wagner's Salsa Volcano
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- Unwrap cream cheese, set it in a bowl or Tupperware, or whatever you want to take it in.
- Pour about one cup of salsa over top.
- Serve with chips
Tip: You can also do this in a "sweet" variety, using any type of preserves and crackers. Double yum!AlertMe