Fire forces Greeley restaurant to evacuate
GREELEY, Colo. — A Golden Corral restaurant in Greeley was evacuated after the
building’s heating unit sparked a fire on the roof.
Firefighters responded to the restaurant at 3035 23rd Ave. just after 8:30 a.m. Wednesday after employees reported smelling and seeing smoke inside the business.
Upon arriving, crews determined that smoke was coming from one of the restaurant’s roof top heating units.
A HVAC technician was called to help repair the heating unit, and the restaurant was eventually reopened to customers.
There were no injuries reported.AlertMe