Losing Money in the Stock Market?

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Attorney Phil Harding, from Harding and Associates, explains the difference between stock brokers and investment advisors.  If you feel you’ve been cheated, he can help.  You can contact Phil at 303-762-9500 or go to hlaw.org.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.