Advice for filing a lawsuit against the government

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Attorney Phil Harding answers your questions on Colorado’s Best every Friday. This week he discussed the Governmental Immunity Act. If you have a question for Phil Harding, you can email him or call his firm, Harding & Associates 303-762-9500. Or visit their website at


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.