Fire damages vacant restaurant building in Aurora

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

AURORA, Colo. – Investigators are looking into what started a fire late Wednesday at a vacant restaurant building on S. Parker Rd. in Aurora.

The old Table Steaks Restaurant and Sports Bar  at 2353 S. Parker Rd. caught fire at about 9:45 p.m. 

Parker Rd. was closed for awhile until crews were able to extinguish the fire.

Witnesses said they thought they heard a propane explode just before they saw flames coming from the building.


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.