Natalie Tysdal has 6 Ways to Save at 6 a.m. Monday through Wednesday this week, and we start with some quick things to remember when going to the grocery store.
- Stay laser-focused, take your shopping list with you.
- Look up on the shelves. The best deals oftentimes are not at eye level.
- In the produce section, always compare oranges to oranges. The same products are packaged in different ways and at different prices.
- Always, always, always check the unit price. See how much the product costs per ounce, or whatever unit of measure. It's listed on the price tag.
- Shop alone, and do not shop while hungry.
- Stock up when you see good deals on personal care, cleaning and household items.
Watch the video clips for more details from Natalie.