The City of Littleton released dramatic video Thursday showing a near-miss at a busy intersection.
The video, which was captured by a city red light camera, shows the driver of a dark-colored SUV driving through red light and nearly getting hit by three oncoming vehicles. It was not immediately clear when the video was taken.
The City of Littleton contracts with American Traffic Solutions (ATS) to provide red-light camera enforcement at the following intersections:
- South Santa Fe Drive at West Mineral Avenue
- South Santa Fe Drive at West Bowles Avenue
- South Broadway at Littleton Boulevard
- West Bowles Avenue at South Platte Canyon Road (north and eastbound approaches)
- South Broadway at Mineral Avenue (north and eastbound approaches)
Red light cameras are also in use in Denver and Aurora.AlertMe