FOX31 Denver is proud to partner with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for annual St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway.
The brand new 3,400-square-foot home is valued at $550,000, and features four bedrooms, four bathrooms and a three-car garage.
The home was built by Oakwood Homes in the Tollgate Crossing neighborhood of Aurora.
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
Watch the live prize drawings starting at 5 a.m. Thursday on Good Day Colorado
All prizes are donated so the $1.3 million raised by the Denver St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway ticket sales goes directly to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to help support its efforts in finding cures and saving children from catastrophic illnesses.
FOX31 Denver anchor Deborah Takahara traveled to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for a first-hand look at the work being done there in April. She is sharing that experience in a series of reports this summer.
More about St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
- Vanna White’s star power helps children at St. Jude’s
- Meet the stars of the fight against cancer at St. Jude’s
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital impacts people around the world
- Young patient at St. Jude inspired to keep fighting
- Family benefits from the good St. Jude offers
Tour the Dream Home