Sheridan’s Texas Roadhouse, at 3696 S. Natches Court, invites the public to bring in threadbare flags. As part of its annual Veterans Day celebration, the restaurant has partnered with the local VFW to ensure a proper retirement for flags that are tattered or worn. The first ten guests who bring in a flag for retirement will receive a new flag, courtesy of Lowes. Denver’s Texas Roadhouse locations invite veterans and active members of U.S. military to enjoy FREE lunch on Saturday, November 11. For the seventh year, every Texas Roadhouse location across the country will participate in the free lunch event to honor the men and women of our armed forces. All veterans - including all active, retired or former U.S. military - can choose one of 10 entrees, including a 6-ounce sirloin and two made-from-scratch sides plus a choice of any Coca-Cola product, sweet tea/ice tea or coffee during lunch. Proof of service includes military or VA card, or discharge papers. T
How to Create Legendary Ribs AT HOME
Start With The Right Product
At Texas Roadhouse we use only American grown product. USDA #1 inspected fresh domestic Pork Loin Back Ribs. Starting with the right product will give you a Legendary result. We will show you how to make the best ribs possible with the equipment available in an average home kitchen. Just remember that most home kitchens do not have the equipment we have in our restaurant, and the product may differ some from our fall-off-the-bone ribs.
STEP ONE: Seasoning,
- In a deep baking pan, add water and some type of Liquid Smoke. (We do this step a little differently at the restaurant, due to our equipment.)
- Mix well.
- Take Ribs, use a shaker and your favorite dry seasoning (we have our seasoning for sale online at TexasRoadhouse.com) and thoroughly coat each of the Ribs.
- Place Ribs in the pan.
STEP TWO: Cooking
- Place pans in 300° F oven and bake slowly until done.
- Ribs are fully cooked when the bone in the center pulls freely from the meat. At this point, remove from the oven.
STEP THREE: Grilling
- Pick your favorite BBQ sauce for re-heating and basting the Ribs.
- Pre-heat grill.
- Brush and season the grill before use.
- Place the Rack of Ribs vertically, with the underside down to the grates.
- Heat until sizzling hot.
- Turn Ribs over and baste the underside of the Ribs, and heat until sizzling hot.
- Baste the top.
- Turn the Ribs over one last time and baste with a final coat.
- Serve to your guests and accept their complements graciously!!!
Remember, these are only tips for you to try it at home. This is not the Texas Roadhouse Legendary Recipe. We can't give that to just anyone, you know. If you want the real deal you will have to stop by your area Texas Roadhouse. We hope to see you there!