Heavy snow moves into Denver metro area; warnings, advisories in effect

Slip and Fall Legal Cases

On Fridays Phil Harding takes us to law school for the lay person. He couldn't be here today, so we were joined by Attorney Chris Parrish from his office. Chris talked to us about what happens if you're injured on the property of another person, often called "Slip and Fall Cases."

If you have any legal questions for Harding & Associates, just submit your question on our Ask the Attorney page. Phil answers all questions personally and confidentially. If you'd like to reach Harding & Associates directly, all (303)762-9500, or visit them online at HLaw.org.