DENVER — Travel site TripAdvisor has released a list of the top 25 trendiest summer attractions in the nation, and three of them are in Colorado.
The list is based on great increase in traveler interest year-over-year.
Seven Falls in Colorado Springs was listed as the No. 2 attraction. Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods also made the top 10.
Denver’s Botanic Gardens cracked the top 25, with a ranking of No. 24.
Overall, western U.S. Parks and sites were the biggest hits with travelers this year, according to TripAdvisor.
The top 10 spots are:
- South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Seven Falls in Colorado Springs
- Chapel of the Holy Cross in Sedona, Arizona
- Fenway Park in Boston
- Kualoa in Kaneohe, Hawaii
- St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans
- Pikes Peak
- Las Vegas
- Garden of the Gods
- Gateway Arch in St. Louis