FORT COLLINS, Colo. — A missing kitten was the focus of an investigation by the Poudre Fire Authority in Fort Collins on Friday after a homeowner called firefighters to help rescue her pet, which she thought had fallen down a dryer vent.
Crews from Engine 2 arrived at the residence to help search for the missing kitten.
Cleo was not found in the dryer vent. Instead, a quick search of the house revealed the small animal had wedged herself between the couch cushions.
The Poudre Fire Authority posted an image of Cleo on Facebook, showing the “couch kitten” safe in her rescuer’s arms, along with a nice, “Happy Friday, everyone!”