PARSIPPANY-TROY HILLS, N.J. — Pinnacle Foods is voluntarily recalling more than a dozen of its Aunt Jemima frozen products because the items might be contaminated with listeria monocytogenes.
According to the Food and Drug Administration, no one has reported getting sick from any of the recalled products.
The recall includes varieties of the Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes, Frozen Waffles and Frozen French Toast Slices.
The products were sold nationwide and all best by dates are being recalled.
- Aunt Jemima Lil’ Griddlers Blueberry 14.5-ounce UPC: 019600054603
- Aunt Jemima Mini Pancakes 14.5-ounce UPC: 019600054801
- Aunt Jemima French Toast 12.5-ounce UPC: 019600057703
- Aunt Jemima Cinnamon French Toast 12.5-ounce UPC: 019600058908
- Aunt Jemima Whole Grain French Toast 12.5-ounce UPC: 019600059684
- Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Pancake Low Fat 14.5-ounce UPC: 019600061007
- Aunt Jemima Homestyle Waffle 17.18-ounce UPC: 019600062004
- Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Waffle 17.18-ounce UPC: 019600062103
- Aunt Jemima Blueberry Waffle 17.18-ounce UPC: 019600062202
- Aunt Jemima Low Fat Waffle 17.18-ounce UPC: 019600062301
- Aunt Jemima Blueberry Pancake 14.8-ounce UPC: 019600064701
- Aunt Jemima Oatmeal Pancake 14.8-ounce UPC: 019600064909
- Aunt Jemima Whole Grain Pancake 14.5-ounce UPC: 019600066408
- Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Pancake 14.8-ounce UPC: 019600068204
- Aunt Jemima Homestyle Pancake 14.8-ounce UPC: 019600069102
- Aunt Jemima 60ct Club Pancakes Premium UPC: 019600435907
- Aunt Jemima Pancake Mexico 60ct UPC: 019600435921
Two Pinnacle Foods products containing sausage and chicken are also being recalled.
- Aunt Jemima French Toast & Sausage 5.5-ounce UPC: 051000063915
- Hungry Man Selects Chicken & Waffles 8/16-ounce UPC: 658276202903