Giving Tuesday is a global movement which has turned the Tuesday after Thanksgiving (November 29) into a day devoted to giving back. On Giving Tuesday, any gift given to World Vision makes twice the impact thanks to a donation from Thirty-One Gifts. The company will match every donation to World Vision on November 29th with up to $2 million in products such as apparel, thermals and totes for families in need around the world.
- For $75, one goat can help lift a family out of poverty by providing life-saving nutrients for their children and a source of income often for ten years or more
- One healthy goat can give up to 16 cups of milk a day
- Families can sell the surplus milk, yogurt and cheese to buy essentials like medicine and school supplies for their children
- A healthy goat can produce 2 offspring a year which are often shared with neighbors making a better life for the whole village
- Goats also provide rich fertilizer for a family’s garden
- There are many gifts under $25 less than the price of a tshirt like rabbits
- $19 for rabbits which quickly multiply are a great business for families
- For a $322 donation you can give a donkey which is a wonderful gift, that can transport products to market or help carry a sick child to a hospital.