The night before the game, marinate the wings:
- 2# Chicken wings
- 1 ea. 8 oz. bottle sweet Thai chili sauce(Me Ploy Brand)
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 T. sambal
- ¼ cup grated fresh ginger
Place all in a zip lock back and marinate overnight.
½ cup sweet Thai chili sauce for dipping
½ cup Scallions. chopped
¼ cup Cilantro, rough chopped
More chili if you like it spicy!
- Pre heat oven to 450
- Place the wings in a single layer on a foil lined sheet tray sprayed with pan spray. You may need two trays.
- Bake on high until the wings are just cooked through, about 12 minutes
- Turn your oven to broil and caramelize the wings.
- Be careful not to burn, the time between caramelization and burning is quick, so watch them carefully
- Place on an aluminum tray that you can keep warm on your tailgate grill, sprinkle on the scallions and cilantro.
- Have the extra Thai chili dip on the side and enjoy
They are also good room temp, so if you don’t have a grill they are still great!!!