Two injured in fire at Boulder Scientific Company in Mead
MEAD, Colo. — Two people were injured after a fire broke out at Boulder Scientific Company early Tuesday morning, Mountain View Fire Rescue said.
The incident started about 12:20 a.m. when a 150-pound pallet of lithium salt caught fire at the company at 598 Third St.
The fire was quickly contained and there was no damage to the building, Mountain View Fire Rescue said.
Two people were transported to a hospital with minor injuries. The extent of their injuries was not known.
Mountain View Fire Rescue said there were no hazards to nearby residents.